6/20/2005

Report: Bike Scavenger Hunt

Total partcipants: 74!

from David Ross:
Check the report and photos on his blog.

from Carye Bye:

Kudos to David for putting on a really fun event!! I loved biking all over Portland on a lovely sunny Saturday looking for clues mostly to do with local murals, & public art. In the group I joined up with there was a French Aupair/ nanny who had just arrived a week ago, and with the ride taking us all around SE, Waterfront, Riverplace, Downtown, The Pearl, Laurelhurst, and Hollywood -- she had a fabulous introduction to Portland by Bike. And I was reminded that I have truely become a bike commuter in this town because I could easily decide how to get across town in the quickest, and most bikeable way.

Thanks again David (Ross) for making this event happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home